Corporate comms strategy for a Taiwanese biotech
BRIM Biotechnology is a Taiwan-based clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel regenerative therapies to help combat and cure eye disorders and degenerative joint diseases.
BRIM was looking to capture the attention of international investors and partners who could help accelerate its lead assets to market.
Our challenge was to design an innovative corporate communications strategy to demonstrate BRIM’s potential as a leader in novel regenerative therapies to an audience of investors and partners.
Defining Brand Identity
We created strong messaging to communicate corporate position and highlight the value and potential of BRIM’S product pipeline using:
- A brand positioning workshop with senior leadership
- A messaging matrix complete with corporate positioning statement, as well as key and supporting corporate and product messages
- Core materials to reach potential partners and investors, including a corporate fact sheet, investor deck and media Q&A
Increase reach to international audiences
Actions to increase brand awareness and ensure engagement with key stakeholders included:
- Employing integrated communications activities to promote key milestones and achievements through press releases and media relations
- Boosting online visibility through engaging website copy, eye-catching web design and regular social media content
- Positioning BRIM as a thought leader in ophthalmology and regenerative medicine through organic feature article placements
- Managing media relations at conferences, including securing interviews with leading industry publications, e.g., Nature Biotechnology
We increased visibility of this biotech startup by creating a strategic plan that encompassed messaging, marketing collateral, thought leadership, social media and public relations.
BRIM Biotechnology was highlighted in feature articles in several prominent industry publications, including:
- The Ophthalmologist
- European Biopharmaceutical Review
We secured global media coverage in leading pharma, biotech and ophthalmology publications, including:
- Ophthalmology Times
- Ophthalmology Times Europe
- Optometry Times
- Taipei Times
- Pharma Focus Asia
- Biopharma APAC
We are very pleased with Sciad’s work. Not only do they offer a wealth of PR expertise and professionalism, but they think ahead and give us lots of great advice and options. They are very easy to work with and helped us achieve results that exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend their team for those who would like to expand their PR approach globally.– Dr. Maria Chen, VP of Business Development
Take a look at our communications work
Need a fresh and creative PR strategy?
We’d love to hear from you! Head to our contact page to start a conversation.