Corporate communications for innovative scale-up
Synpromics needed to grow fundraising capabilities and commercial and academic collaborations.
As a leader in gene control technology and the development of genetics medicines, Synpromics produces genetic expression solutions for the development of innovative new therapies in neuroscience, oncology and rare diseases.
We worked with Synpromics’ senior leadership team to amplify and drive the business through strategic and targeted communications, which led to a successful acquisition by AskBio Inc and Bayer AG.
We created a new identity to resonate with the life science, pharmaceutical and investor community
Our step-by-step approach involved:
- Running a brand positioning workshop
- Defining a corporate story
- Developing new messages to position Synpromics as innovators in gene control
- Creating a powerful visual identity to make complex science more accessible to all
- Developing a suite of corporate materials, including presentations for investor meetings
The next step was to raise brand awareness and engagement with key stakeholders by:
- Delivering a two-year media outreach programme
- Providing a supporting raft of outreach activities at conferences, such as presentations, industry awards and meetings with local and national politicians
- Rolling out a creative, results-focused digital strategy that would ensure the company was unmissable to potential business partners
Synpromics received over 100 pieces of coverage in global, national and local press, including: New York Times, Bloomberg, Financial Times, AP, Markets Watch, Markets Insider, The Times, Nature Biotechnology and The Scotsman.
Having worked with Sciad since the very early stages of Synpromics, they not only listened to our needs but were also able to provide specialist advice and guidance on the next steps to help grow the company. They grew with us from the start, expanding their offering to best support us at every stage.– Rosheen Caw, Senior Director of Business Operations (UK, France & Germany), AskBio (formerly Synpromics)
Take a look at examples of our communications work
Got an innovation you need bringing to life?
We’d love to hear from you! Head to our contact page to start a conversation.