Growing the reputation of a new pharma event
Leading international events company Easyfairs planned to launch Connect in Pharma – a new event in Geneva for professionals in pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging.
While the client had experience running events for professionals in a range of industries, they had never launched an event aimed at the pharmaceutical industry, an audience often perceived to be difficult to penetrate.
The client came to us looking for help to build their reputation within the European pharmaceutical community through media relations.
Using our sector knowledge and marketing expertise, we put together a proposal to create a clear narrative and reasons to believe in Connect in Pharma as a must-visit event.
- Generating blogs and media coverage within key industry publications to create a distinct offering that clearly defines and separates it from competitors
- Creating demand by showcasing unique opportunities offered by Connect in Pharma to drive website traffic and, ultimately, visitors to Geneva for the event.
In the six months leading up to the event launch, we wrote and distributed seven news releases, and generated a range of blogs and thought-leadership articles pitched to key trade publications.
- Forbes named the event in an article on upcoming conferences professionals would not want to miss.
- The event was covered extensively in the editorial pages of relevant trade press, including Fierce Pharma, Manufacturing and Engineering Magazine, European Pharmaceutical Review, European Biotechnology, Medical Plastics News, and Packaging News.
- The first edition of the event, held in September 2022, was well attended by inspiring thought leaders and key industry professionals from a range of small and large companies in the pharmaceutical industry.
- To promote the second edition of the event, Sciad was commissioned to design, analyse and write a report on trends in the industry, helping establish the client as leaders in the field.
Sciad has been a great asset to our in-house marketing team. Their experience, relationships and specialty in PR for the science community have given us unparalleled exposure. Simply put, they are experts in their field and get fantastic results!– Renan Joel, Divisional Managing Director
Take a look at recent examples of our PR work
Got an event you need promoting?
We’d love to hear from you! Head to our contact page to start a conversation.