The Future of the Pharma Industry, From Those Who Will Deliver It.
Life Science Integrates welcomes you to this year’s Pharma Integrates conference in London on 18th and 19th November.
London, UK, 16th October 2019 / Sciad Newswire / Now in its 8th year, Pharma Integrates is a world-renowned conference which brings together senior executives from across the pharma, biotech, CROs/CDMOs, investment and regulation landscape to examine the drivers and hurdles of today, and resolve the critical business issues of tomorrow.
The conference will take place on 18th and 19th November 2019 at the beautiful Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge, only a few minutes’ walk away from the infamous sights of the Tower of London and London Bridge.
The conference will play host to an unrivalled line up of speakers including:
- Sir Andrew Witty, CEO of Optum and former CEO of GlaxoSmithKline.
- Menelas (Mene) Pangalos, Executive Vice President, BioPharmaceuticals R&D, AstraZeneca
- Haseeb Ahmad, President of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) and Managing Director UK, Ireland & Nordics, Pharmaceuticals and Country President UK of Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Through the key themes of Tactics,Technologyand Treatment, we will discuss how strategies can be employed to drive innovation and use novel science or tech approaches to meet the growing healthcare needs of the global population. Some of our sessions will include:
- Positioning for growth in turbulent times. With global political uncertainty and ongoing scrutiny on pharmaceutical pricing and practices, the industry is facing several headwinds. However, technological advances and the increasing power of the patient voice present the opportunity of different business models and greater collaboration between academia, healthcare industry and the patient. How are companies navigating this shift?
- Boosting innovation via strategic relationships: What will it take to advance strategic relationships across the value chain (for example, between CDMOs, CROs, large pharma companies and academia) beyond politics to increase innovation? Perhaps incentives, a different platform of interaction and equity will mark the way forward.
- Love it or loathe it, ‘Big Data’ is everywhere: Whether data are generated from high-throughput screening, process monitoring, continuous manufacturing, or from patients, we need effective methods to collect and use these vast quantities of data. How do we go from being data rich and information poor to maximising the value of our data? How do we turn data into insight ….and ultimately improved health outcomes?
- Is AI the future of healthcare? Will it deliver on its promise of being the future of everything from drug discovery to patient compliance and anti-counterfeiting?
- Population health vs personalised medicine. How can we deliver health solutions for the general population yet at the same time ensure each patient has a personalised experience?
- Getting advanced therapies to patients – fast! From skills to supply chains, how can we ensure advanced therapies get to patients rapidly?
Registration is still open. Interested in sponsoring this prestigious conference? Contact us for information on our sponsorship packages for this event or our upcoming events in 2020. We look forward to seeing you there!
For further information, contact:
Life Science Integrates contact:
Agility Health Tech
T: +44 (0)7885 591 187
Sciad Communications Ltd
T: +44 (0)20 3755 0571
Notes to the Editor
Life Science Integrates
We bring together Senior Leaders from across Life Sciences to examine the drivers and hurdles of today, and resolve the critical business issues of tomorrow. We want to challenge the traditional pharma concepts and debate disruptive innovations, business models and supply chains. Ultimately, we want to accelerate therapies and diagnostics to patients.
To do this, we provide a forum for the best from across the Life Science sector to discuss the most pertinent topics. For the past eight years we have created conversations that still shape the industry today. In addition, our Life Science Insights Hub ensures that innovators, industry and investors are informed of the latest news, trends and issues through thought-provoking content that inspires debate.
Got an innovation you need bringing to life?
We’d love to hear from you! Head to our contact page to start a conversation.