PR Account Executive and Digital Content Creator (PR and Digital Media Account Executive)
Sciad is a rapidly growing public relations agency that specialises in creating innovative PR campaigns for a diverse range of clients that span the life-science industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver results that exceed client expectations, by providing a full-range of creative services including web-design, graphic design, branding, digital and PR.
As we continue to expand our services, we are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a PR Account Executive and Digital Content Creator.
As a PR Account Executive and Digital Content Creator at Sciad, you will play an important role in supporting the delivery of successful campaigns and creating engaging digital content. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about science communications and keen to learn and develop skills including media relations, long and short form written content creation and digital marketing.
1. PR Account Executive Duties
- Support client accounts with administrative tasks such as press list research, conference identification, media monitoring and trends research.
- Identify media opportunities, pitch stories, and secure media coverage for clients.
- Monitor and analyse media coverage and provide regular reports to clients.
- Prepare and distribute press releases and media materials.
- Science writing – blogs and short feature articles.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm creative PR ideas.
2. Digital Content Creator Duties
- Create interesting and relevant digital content for clients across various social media platforms.
- Develop content calendars and manage content posting schedules.
- Monitor online communities and audiences to share insights that drive engagement.
- Produce multimedia content using available apps at Sciad.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in PR, communications, or digital content creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Knowledge of graphic design software such as Canva is not essential, but a willingness to learn how to use programmes such as this, is imperative.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with a frequent (6-monthly).
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Training on communications software and media databases currently in use across the business.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- A chance to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across life-science and engineering.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about PR, digital content creation, and want to be part of a friendly, ambitious team, we’d love to hear from you.
Almost every member of our team has a science background. We work with companies that are on the cutting edge of science and technology, from AI powered protein engineering to the next first-in-class therapeutic. We help our clients bring innovation to life through creative and strategic PR and digital marketing.
Apply today and be a part of our success story!
Want to join our talented team of experts?
We’d love to hear from you! Head to our contact page if you have any questions.